Sunday, September 21, 2008

19 people, yay!

Okay this is incredibly late, but I had two tests last week so I was studying.

Although I had to leave early to camp out I had a reliable source take count for me and 19 people total made the hike up Mt. Everest to watch Live Free or [decease] Hard with us. Not only is this 5 more than the week before (which could really be attributed to several old nerds who attended) but my favorite thing is that the people who came last week were for the most part different than the people who came to see Princess Bride. This means we're being successful in reaching a variety of audiences, although ideally I would like to have everyone come every week.

The other exciting news of the week is that Tommy acquired a TV last Sunday and was able to show the movie on dual screens which really makes any seat in the room a good one.

The only downside? I had to leave after half an hour and I've never seen the movie before, so it's been bothering me all week! I'll just have to watch it some other time.

-Caitlin

No comments: